University Start:
Well, it seems that I have joined the ranks of millions out there that are enlisted in the ultimate temples of wisdom that humanity has to this day. The great Universities!
Best of luck to me and to all who are starting now the same hard road to enlightenment!
Already started to read uncomprehensible algebra among other things (I hate it) and various other computer related stuff...
Computer related stuff is a bit hard to, but hey you know what they say: computers are the future! (right?) :P
I will now have to start saving money as the university fees are a bit heavy on my non existing budget. I will also have to do some research for student loans etc. that local banks offer and hope that I am not ever going to need one! But better be prepared for that option too.
Well, thats it about the university, I am going to write about any updates sooner or later :P
.BR
Well, it seems that I have joined the ranks of millions out there that are enlisted in the ultimate temples of wisdom that humanity has to this day. The great Universities!
Best of luck to me and to all who are starting now the same hard road to enlightenment!
Already started to read uncomprehensible algebra among other things (I hate it) and various other computer related stuff...
Computer related stuff is a bit hard to, but hey you know what they say: computers are the future! (right?) :P
I will now have to start saving money as the university fees are a bit heavy on my non existing budget. I will also have to do some research for student loans etc. that local banks offer and hope that I am not ever going to need one! But better be prepared for that option too.
Well, thats it about the university, I am going to write about any updates sooner or later :P
.BR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home